Project Zone 2013 Congress - Looking Back • 03.29.13
- great venue and hotel as done a fantastic job
- website, organization, speaker treatment etc. very professional
- Event itself, video recording, interviews, facilitation of panel discussion etc. was very well done.
- most of all, great international speakers which is unique and which I havent seen so far in a german or even international project management congresses through out Europe (keep that up and hand pick the speakers and masterclasses)
- Tables - very important if you sketch note and would like to write something or use your computer to reflect and document (see www.torstenkoerting.com)
- Great masterclasses with great speakers and facilitators. Worth going.
- Value for money
- walking distance between main location and the master class and leadership stream
- no feedback on each talk, would be great to have that as a speaker for yourself as well as a comparison to the average score
- marketing could be enhanced as throughout the community the congress was not mentioned well enough (at least in Germany)
1) TED/TEDx format: 18 minutes maximum, thats it. If you sit in the wrong talk, you know thats its finished after 18 min max. In the usual format it will take you 45 minutes.
Format: A suite of short, carefully prepared talks, demonstrations and performances on a wide range of subjects to foster learning, inspiration and wonder — and to provoke conversations that matter. (The typical presentation should be an 18-minute talk by a single presenter. No talk should exceed 18 minutes. No panels. No break-out sessions. Usually: No podium.) You may not pay your speakers to present.
see the full rules here: