Brisbane – Leadership and Career Development for Office Professionals
As the market is softening significantly and market rates are dropping, there might be room to learn.
Just talked about ‘Tips on Feedback’ based on email by Dominc Siow, the author is providing a 2 day seminar in Brisbane about Leadership and Career Development for Office Professionals.
Leadership and career development for office professionals is a 2-day professional Master Class
designed specifically for office professionals who are eager to excel in their current work and
develop leadership qualities to make a successful transition to more strategic, senior roles in an
organization. It will help you firstly decide if senior management is for you and if it is, help you
create a roadmap, learn the tools and strategies to effectively make the transition to being the
most successful manager and leader you can be.
Dominic will talk about
- How to assess your effectiveness as an office professional?
- Getting clear about your career direction, how that supports your organization and how to put together an action plan to move towards this
- How to work and think like leaders – excel in whatever you do.
- What it takes to make a successful transition to management and leadership
How to identify and proactively be able to create even more value for your management and other stakeholders
- How to stay on top of multiple demands placed on you by different stakeholders
- How to effectively manage work-life balance and continue to thrive in your career
- How to communicate assertively and effectively to achieve the maximum impact
- How to identify and work effectively with stakeholders with different agendas
- How to influence effectively in the absence of authority, both upwards and downwards
- Understanding what your manager and other stakeholders want, managing expectations and driving to the most effective outcomes
- How to improve your communications and working relationships with your peers, managers and other stakeholders
As I am very much aware about Dominic’s presentation and facilitation techniques and capabilities it sounds like a great seminar. To book go to LearningNetworks.by